Monday, June 27, 2011

Once Upon A Summer Time

This summer is officially CRAZY! I have been running around like a mad woman! Here's my latest adventure in 30 seconds:
The Lake of Powells with neighbors and friends on a giant house boat of fun in the middle of a giant lake. Kayaking, cliff jumping, swimming, too much glucose in my mouth, singing about dying young, it's like asia in a can, making out with twixes, sleeping, "all nighters," flying off tubes and almost dying, 3 year old punching, "Goodnight"ing, jet skiing, and last but not least, failing to beat everyone at Five Crowns. Yes, it was a crazy week and I got to spend it with some of the funniest people on this earth. You should all be completely and entirely jealous.
Adventures to Come:
Watching every single Harry Potter ever made at Thanksgiving Point theatre the day that the new one comes out... I'm bursting with excitement. It's from 6:00AM - 3:00AM (the next day) EEEEKKKKK!!!
Wait, it gets better... the day right after that is the NORDSTROM SALEEEEEE!!!!!! That means I will be shopping with a grand total of 2 hours of sleep... wooooooo!!! Just to let you know, this day is considered a holiday in my family. Blackberry Italian Ices for everyone!
My rant is now over. Have a LOVELY day!
Sincerely, Maddie Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment