Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The 10 Greatest Things that have Happened so far this Week:

Alright, So this week is already going on forever. Therefore, I've decided to list off the good things that have happened so far... Here we go:
  1. Mr. Webb confessed his hatred of reading to children.
  2. The Valentines Issue actually came out on time (no thanks to anyone in particular)
  3. I got to dust the nast shelve in Mrs. Smith's room
  4. Lauren punched me (oh wait, i'm listing the good things... haha)
  5. I'm going to dinner with some of my greatest friends on Friday
  6. I convinced Anne to go to MORP
  7. I finished my Argument Paper assignment on time
  8. I still don't care about finance
  9. I've become a professional therapist
  10. And finally, I haven't killed anyone yet:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! My plan made it on your list! I'm so happy! haha. Cant wait. :)

    ReplyDelete