Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 Least Favorite Things At This Very Moment...

Ah... well right now life couldn't get anymore interesting. For example: This week my Fitness for Life teacher died of a heart attack a few days after giving us a lecture on how to prevent heart attacks... ironic?!?! I think yes! Nonetheless... this week couldn't get much worse so i'm going to tell you the top ten things I hate...




First off: BUSY WORK!!! (Despite my hatred, I ended up with a pretty great pardoner:) plus, I got to use glitter glue. Win you're thinking? Heck to the yes!

Number 2: Stupid Drivers!

Number 3: Random Deaths

Number 4: The organization of worms in Biology

Number 5: Evil People

Number 6: Boys in general

Number 7: When I miss 30 Rock for nonsense

Number 8: Milk in any way, shape, or form

Number 9: Having hope for the paper to come out, but then loosing hope very very quickly

Number 10: Girls who are planning to rely on their husbands to bring in the bacon!!! STUPID!

Okay, well that's the end of my very long and angry rant. Hope you all have a splendid day not caring about this rediculous blog:)

Sincerely, Maddie Patty

2 comments:

  1. just FYI - if you ever decide to check tthis blog again, my blog is apt2bserious.blogspot.com

    it's almost as funny as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Carmen! I LOVE your blog! AH! YAY for blog buddies!

    ReplyDelete